Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pakistan - Peshawar Bomb blast on 29 Sept 2013



Moses Julius at bomb blast church site in Pakistan
From: 


Moses Julius
9:36 AM (2 hours ago)


Shalom Brother Steve !

I am grateful to you that you take burden in your heart and share your feeling with us. When the second bomb blast was happened on 29 of Sept 2013.  I was in Peshawar Church and we were far from bomb just  for 2-3 mins walking distance. Thanks Elohim I and my family were safe by your prayers.

Brother mostly of my friends has passed away. Just few families were left. I have deep concern in my heart to help their people. But I couldn't that because I am not earning person . So I humbly request to you please join hands us and start to raise some funds to help these people. Because Government doesn't play their own role to safe the Pakistani Christians , We want to help them.

Blessing and Shalom,

Moses Julius 

E-mail=moses_4_u@hotmail.com
Facebook Name= Moses Julius
Skpye ID- moses_julius
Phone Number= +92-3454382961



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA