Friday, August 28, 2015

She Started Praising Jesus On Jimmy Fallon, How The Crowd Reacted? WOW!


She Started Praising Jesus On Jimmy Fallon, How The Crowd Reacted? WOW!

I’ve been a Jimmy Fallon fan for years, but what gospel singer Yolanda Adams just did on his show will go down as the best performance in the history of The Tonight Show. This gave me chills!

A standing ovation was all that remained after Grammy award-winning gospel singer, Yolanda Adams, performed on The Tonight Show. The 53-year-old (gasp!) singer stole the show with her powerhouse performance of her hit song “Victory” and it was so good that I watched it over and over. Even Jimmy Fallon stumbled over his words after Yolanda brought the worship of a lifetime to liberal NBC!




“Oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS!,” Jimmy shouted when Yolanda finished. “Thank you! Oh my goodness! Look at that! Standing ovation right there and why not? Well deserved!”



Yolanda’s flawless voice, the soulful choir, the talented instrumentalists, and the touching lyrics gave me CHILLS! It was so brave of the Texas native to take a stand for Christianity on a notoriously liberal network. Check out some of the lyrics from “Victory” that left the audience cheering.


“Truly I’ve been through the storm and rain. I know everything about heartache and pain. God carried me through it all. Without His protection I’d surely fall. I've been broke without a dime to my name. But all my bills got paid because I called on Jesus name. You can’t tell me that God isn't real ’cause I’ve got the victory and that’s why I'm still here.”

Watch the breathtaking performance right now! Click below.

FLAWLESS! It’s beautiful to see Yolanda share her Christian faith so fearlessly. I can’t think of a more perfect way to glorify God with the talent He blessed her with!

Watch now: 

Source: http://qpolitical.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA