Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Prophetic Word - Dr. Maurice H. Sklar - Monday, September 28, 2015 Jerusalem, Israel - 2:05am

Maurice Sklar

A Prophetic Word:
The LORD says, "War is coming against Israel! Just as I have clearly spoken in My Word, and just as I have confirmed through my holy servants the true Prophets, I will hold it back no longer. You say to Me, "What do all of these signs converging together this month mean?" Many of My church are in fear, thinking only of doomsday and despair. Some leaders are trying to tell fortunes and predict days and times, thinking that I must do what they say when they predict it.

Some are making millions of dollars by merchandising and sensationalizing these events to the point it is idolatry and distraction instead of sound prophetic ministry. I (the LORD) am far greater than your false prognosticators and charlatans. Do not follow after those deceivers - you must judge them and their ministries by their fruits and take everything you hear and judge it according to My Word.
To My beloved Bride: Look and see the signs in the heavens and upon the earth. Notice them, but don't focus on them! Keep your eyes on Me! I am the LORD, not the sun, moon, or stars. I am greater than any event that has or will come to shake the heavens and the earth.

Many of My people are crying out to Me in prayer for clarity and guidance right now. So, I will answer you... I will explain to you a little bit of what is shortly to come to pass....So your heart will not be troubled...
I am announcing to the world through these four red moons these things:
1. The Times of the Gentiles are coming to an end. The end of Adam's dominion time-lease upon earth is nearly over. The time of Jacobs' Trouble: the Tribulation period is about to begin. BUT HE (JACOB) SHALL BE SAVED OUT OF IT. It is in this time that I will sovereignly cause all the Jews to return to their home, Eretz Israel. I will shake them out like a tablecloth that a lady would take outdoors and shake all the crumbs out of it by flapping it into the wind.

But not one crumb will perish. All shall be returned. Many of my people are hidden in the nations that have descended from the 10 lost tribes. They are not "lost" to Me. I KNOW THEM ALL. They shall return, along with all the descendants of Judah and Levi. No man knows who or where they are, but I DO. The time has come when the rest of the family will come home to the land I promised them.
2. Satan knows that his time is short. War is coming to the Middle East. It will bring every nation into it before it is all over. Israel is my mousetrap, and Jerusalem is the cheese. Israel is also my anvil on which I will judge the nations. Prepare your hearts, for peace will be taken from the earth.

For 70 years I gave the Western nations peace and prosperity after World War 2. That was because of what the United States did along with the Allied forces by defeating Nazi Germany and rescuing My people Israel from extermination, and then paving the way for Israel to be reborn as a nation in 1948.
3. Yesterday's moon signals the beginning of the final restoration of Israel. No matter how hard the enemy attacks, he will be destroyed before Me. For I am standing UP now as the LORD of Hosts to fight for her. And when this is over, all her enemies will be dust under her feet. It will be bloody. It will be painful. It will be with great losses both to Israel and her enemies.

But, for each Israeli Jewish person, their enemies will pay with 1,000 of their souls when they try to attack her. Beware! You CANNOT and WILL not succeed as Israel's enemy.
4. The outcome in the coming battles and wars against Israel, I will restore more and more of the land to her that I promised to Abraham. Until finally, all that I promised will be theirs forever when I return to establish My Kingdom and rule from the throne of David in Jerusalem forever.
5. I am coming for My Bride, My faithful children who are waiting for Me in this Midnight Hour. But you say, "I have heard that for so long. And, oh, another prophet coming with the Rapture message. I am tired of hearing it. After all, I have heard it my whole life. So, is this yet another "boy crying wolf" prophecy?! I have been disappointed too many times."

But, Beloved, if I stretch out time to allow more souls to come to Me, and so I can bring more Bridal lamps to their full oil and light, does this offend you?! If it does, you are only thinking of yourself and not others that I have long patience for until all have come in. Then, the Shofar will sound! Do not lose your Blessed Hope for I am at the doors RIGHT NOW! Watch and Pray! Do not let disappointment and bitterness quench out your Hope. Remember, I CANNOT LIE! I AM COMING FOR YOU, MY DEARLY BELOVED BRIDE!
6. Do not get caught up in conspiracies and Internet social media nonsense. Think to yourself, 'is this filling me with hope or fear?' If your response to it is fear, then it is not what I am saying to you. The world will indeed experience the worst seven years of judgments and My Wrath. But, I have not appointed you to that, but to obtain eternal joy in My heavenly Kingdom, as it is written:
Luke 21:36
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
And...
Revelation 22:20-21
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
God bless you from Jerusalem, Dear Ones!
Dr. Maurice H. Sklar

Monday, September 28, 2015
Jerusalem, Israel - 2:05am

Maurice Sklar
Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA