Monday, February 1, 2016

Stop the Boycott of Israeli Goodies - Buy Israeli Hoodies! I DID! - Steve Martin, LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE, INC.


Stop the Boycott of Israeli Goodies
 - Buy Israeli Hoodies! 

I DID! I DO!


The nations have been practicing anti-Semitism since day one, and now they have started another form of it. Governments in Europe, and now the USA, are enforcing laws stating that any goods produced in the so-called "West Bank" (Judea and Samaria) must carry a label saying "Made in the West Bank", rather than "Made in Israel". Thus any product not having that "West Bank" label will not be sold in their countries.

BDS, standing for "Boycott, Divestment and  Sanctions",  is at the forefront of this law. It also includes pulling all investments from Israel, in stock, bank deposits, and other financial forms. Sanctions prohibiting purchase of Israeli-produced goods continues to be pushed and accepted in these anti-Semitic nations. All of this is under the guise of supporting a "Palestinian State", or "Palestine".

One way we can combat this, as supporters of Israel, is to buy Israeli goods, directly from the Israeli merchants. Many have a website for that purpose.

We have shown our support for our Israeli friends by purchasing online, and in person when in the land itself, where these goods are produced and sold by our friends. We urge you to do the same.

Bless Israel,

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People, Inc.

Here is where I got some of my hoodies, 

direct from Israel: World of Judaica


Steve Martin, Founder of Love for His People


I bought one for each of my son-in-laws (2). They now have an IDF hoodie.
My two sons also have them, along with my good wife (Hebrew University logo), daughter (Coca-Cola in Hebrew), grandsons and my one and only granddaughter (IDF hoodies) for kids.

Buy other Israeli-made goods!!!

Shop here for items below: ISRAEL TODAY SHOP







Israeli-made hoodies in my home office
Love For His People, Inc.





Steve Martin with Israel-made hoodie 
in the Vision For Israel gift shop
Fort Mill, SC  USA

Another Israeli-made hoodie, 
with our Dachshund Zoe looking on!



Here is where I got my hoodies, 
direct from Israel: World of Judaica


And if hoodies are not your thing, here is an Israeli organization we support, having other ISRAELI-MADE goods:



We support Israel. We prove it by buying Israel-made goods. You can too!

Stop the BDS (Boycott Divestment and Sanctions) boycott of Israel. Buy their goods!

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People, Inc.
Charlotte, NC  USA

P.S. We receive "no commission" or other remuneration for this. We just support Israel and want to see our Jewish friends blessed. I hope you do too, and act on it.


I buy Israeli! 
Steve Martin


Or buy Israeli-made watches.
(This is one I wear all the time.)




In time Love For His People will have hoodies to purchase,
with proceeds going to bless families in Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA