
Amazon for $5.95 paperback
Click here: https://a.co/d/00iBJ5k9
In these times of the unexpected and the unknown, it is good to have the Solid Rock on which to stand. To have His direction, the Lord Jesus (Yeshua), and His Word is necessary for our lives these days.
Publishing life’s journey, for others to follow, has been a joy to share with you. This book contains some of what I have experienced.
A few of these messages were written while with the Christian Friends of Israel ministry team from Jerusalem; I have included them as they were sent out via email.
I hope you are blessed and encouraged, and that your walk with our Lord is strengthened in your reading time.
And…I included photos and images which I enjoyed taking and creating!


Buy now on Amazon: paperback for $5.95
Click here. https://a.co/d/0gbCJh0S
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.
Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA