Sept.2, 2026
Greetings once again from Charlotte, North Carolina, for the last time.
In thanks to you who have received (and read) these emails over the years, I realize with so many choices and people inundated with social media (and e-mails most of all!) this is my last one.
As I have shared so often, I have so enjoyed writing words of encouragement and sending to you once or twice a week.
But…with the costs increasing and getting 3-4 responses (and no clicks) I realize the time to continue for this work has ended.
And with my 31st trip to Jerusalem in less than two weeks, the time will be occupied with other projects.
I won’t stop writing and posting. You can find my new messages on our website Love For His People.
Be blessed in all your blessing!
Ahava and shalom,
Steve Martin |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.
Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA