Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Good Wife!

                  

Laura Jean Unzicker was born 53 years ago,
In the home of Lorraine and father Otto.
Two sisters, Linda and Judy, had already come,
Later in my eyes, she was "the one."

A little spunky, with "Dorothy Hamill" hair keen,
She caught my look, when a youthful seventeen.
Married just a year later in life's time, by gosh,
She since gave birth to Ben, Hannah, Christen, and Josh!

And as we moved from state to state,
She followed the Lord's hand, with me, her mate.
Faithful and diligent, giving all she had,
She is the best, and me, oh so glad!

So happy birthday to my good wife,
Who has made quite the impact in life.
And since we met, just 36 years ago,
Her love grows for family, friends and yo!



             

Happy Birthday to Laurie my love!

Your husband,

Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA