Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ahava Love Letters & Now Think On This




Feb. 9, 2014

Dear friends,

After my 10th trip to Israel, the Lord Yeshua (Jesus) released me to write. And write I did! Since then, I have now written 110 Ahava Love Letters (as of Feb. 10, 2014.) I am thankful to the Lord for this gift He has given me (and for the #10!)

I am thankful for my good wife Laurie for allowing me to type at all hours of the day. I am thankful for my son Ben for doing the Ahava Love Letter logo. I am most thankful for you, the readers, who have read my messages here, on our two Facebook pages, my four Twitter accounts, and my other blog - Ahava Love Letters. Most of them I have published in two of my two books, Ahava Love Letters and Now Think On This.

As seasons change, so do names and logos. And so it is with my Ahava Love Letters, which will now become Now Think On This. Same insightful messages - just a different look.

I will continue to share encouraging words - standing for your Christian faith, believing in the Lord's plans and purpsoes for Israel, and even now and then about the Lord's creation, such as our Dachshund Zoe!

Blessings on ye heads,

Steve Martin
Love For His People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA