Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Devil Hates This Book! - Free book

Love For His People Editor's Note: I got this book in the '70's, and my heart for the missions just grew from that point on. 
Steve Martin

(P.S. I share this "ad" because I love missions so much, and hope you do too. It is FREE too. And K.P. Yohanan has been doing this for decades.)




Revolution in World Missions is more than just a book about one man's journey, a journey that started with sand dusted feet and resulted in millions of lives saved. It's about what God can do with your heart if you let Him.

This free book will change your life.
Request your copy today.

What others are saying
"I am currently reading Revolution in World Missions and am blown away about what I read. The book has helped me immeasurably."
Dorothy, Pine Hill, NJ

"This book changed my whole perspective on the lost world."
C.S., Edmond, OK

No Shipping Charges - No Obligation


Gospel for Asia - 1800 Golden Trail Ct. - Carrollton TX 75010 - 800-WIN-ASIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA