Monday, December 22, 2014

"The Wind Has Changed! Get Ready For A Wave Of Glory" Dr. Theresa Phillips


"The Wind Has Changed! 
Get Ready For A Wave Of Glory"
Dr. Theresa Phillips, Saint Charles, IL
The Elijah List

I heard the Lord say, "I love Mary Poppins." I didn't understand, and waited for more. And then He said, "The wind has changed; get ready for a WAVE of glory."

Immediately I was caught up in the Spirit. I had a vision of a weather vane; it moved! (Photo via Pixabay)

One of the beginning lines of the movie "Mary Poppins" is this: "Wind's in the east, mist comin' in. Like something is brewin' about to begin. Can't put me finger on what lies in store, but I feel what's to happen, all happened before."

I saw the weather vane had moved. I could actually feel the wind... SHIFT! I was excited in my spirit! I could sense an angelic presence as if a changing of the guard has taken place.

I've seen the changes before, but never felt the Presence so close. I could smell the oil from celestial lampstands. I could hear the flickering of the fire. I saw bowls poured out. The fluid inside them was a golden oil filled with Light. What LIGHT!
I gasped with awe. "What is happening, O Lord?"

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

"During These Days of Crisis I Will Show You I Am Here"

I heard this very clearly... I want to share this with you to give you encouragement:
"This new WAVE of glory will be released to excite people once again. During these days of crisis I will show you I am here, and I Am. Plus, I'll show you how wonderful I am.

"Yes, many will be healed and saved. This is the state of ecstasy. I live for wind change. "I'm going to have some fun with you as well. I'm going to bring to you gifts and treasures, inventions, new sounds... and DANCE! I am about to turn the mourning into dancing. Have you got taps shoes, soft dance shoes, or ballet shoes?"

"No, Lord, I can't dance," I said.

"YOU WILL," He said, "for this is going to be a dance party. Worship will move the congregation to dance. Yes, dancing in the Church... Now, be strong and of good courage.

"Do not be afraid. Stand and see the salvation of the LORD! For I am going to release FUN to the Church! And you will feel the wind! 

It's for ALL.Just learn to laugh, and watch the enemy flee!" (Photo by Jennifer Page "His Joy" viaelijahshopper.com)

He who sits in the Heavens shall laugh... Psalm 2:4
I began to giggle, and then I began to sing, "I Love To Laugh." Enjoy this YouTube video, "I Love To Laugh" from Mary Poppins. 

Laughter is catchy!

Dr. Theresa Phillips
Chicago Prophetic Voice

Email: Info@ChicagoPropheticVoice.net
Website: ChicagoPropheticVoice.net

Dr. Theresa Phillips is senior pastor of Praise Ministries Church and dean of Praise Christian Seminary in St. Charles, Illinois. Theresa is dedicated to helping you encounter the living God and be filled with His never-ending glory. Pastor Theresa and her husband Robert have started an online publication called Chicago Prophetic Voice. This online publication is intended to help you see and hear the unseen and unheard realms of God as they are portrayed in the written Scriptures of the Holy Bible.

To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA