Friday, January 9, 2015

Prophecy: I Will Put You in the Eye of the Storm - CINDY JACOBS


Cindy Jacobs releases a powerful personal prophecy for the stressed and weary.
Cindy Jacobs releases a powerful personal prophecy for the stressed and weary. (Flickr / Adamo Photography)

Prophetic Word

For the Lord would say, "You feel at times you do not have the strength to get through your day. At times, you are so stressed and you feel, 'Lord, I just want to come aside, but my life and everything around me feels like a swirl. I feel like I live in a swirl.'" But the Lord would say, "My children, I will put you in the eye of the storm."
"There are moments of every day when you awaken and you're just telling Me you love Me, or you're going to sleep and you're just giving Me the burdens of your heart. Know that I am with you. Know that I am hearing you. There are times when there are so many frustrations and they pile in upon you. And there are so many things that seem to come at you from everywhere, that you cannot even seem to sort out your feelings. But I never stopped listening to you, child. I never ignore you. I hear every whisper. I see every need. And know this: I care about you. I care about your frustrations. I care about your stress. I care about your needs. I care about your finances. I care about children. I care about school. I care about aging parents. I care," says the Lord.
And the Lord says, "Today, as you're hearing Me, let Me lift the heavy burden. Let Me lift it off of your shoulders. My burden is easy. Children, there is no burden I cannot carry. There is nothing too much for Me to answer. There is nothing too great that I am not in the midst of You," says the Lord. "So in the midst of this season and all the many, many things going on in your life, know that I am always there, walking with you every day, listening to you every morning," says the Lord.

Cindy's Prayer

I know that each of us are in seasons of our life where there feels to be heaviness and heavy burdens. Whatever age, whatever stage we are in, there are things that we are struggling to lift up to You. But, Father, today we choose, I choose, to give you these things, the things we want to do to please people, the projects we have, the gifts we need to buy, just so many things. Lord, we thank you for helping us center in on You, to just focus on You right now. And, Father, You know our hearts, that we love You, You know our hearts, that we want to please You, You know our hearts. It's not that we want to be too busy. It's not that we want any of these things, Lord.
And, Father, I just feel especially to pray for those today who are alone on Christmas or who have lost a loved one or those who are in grief or those who are just going through a difficult time in a season where we should be so happy. So, Father, I thank You, Lord, for being the God of all comfort. And, Lord, I thank You, Father, for giving us what You promised us in that prophetic word, that You would help us, that You were listening to every single word we said to You. I thank You for that, Father. In Jesus' name, thank You, Lord. 
Cindy Jacobs is a respected prophetess who travels the world ministering not only to crowds of people but to heads of nations. Her first calling is and always will be prophetic intercession. Each year, she travels and has spoken on nearly every inhabited continent to tens of thousands. Yet in her heart is the memory that Jesus left the 99 to go to the one. Generals International is an international church movement, reforming the nations of the world back to a biblical worldview. It achieves societal transformation through intercession and the prophetic. Jacobs has authored seven books and loves to travel and speak, but one of her favorite pastimes is spending time with her husband, Mike, and their children, Daniel and Mary Madison, along with her five adorable grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA