Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Love For His People supports Shalom Today Ministries with Moses Julius in Pakistan

Love For His People 
supports 
Shalom Today Ministries 
with Moses Julius 
in Pakistan

We are grateful for our support for Moses and the Shalom Today Ministries kids.
Love the banner too!


Moses Julius added 153 new photos to the album: A day with Orphan kids at McDonalds by Mihnea Andreescu and 23 others.

On 11 of August it is birthday . I spend my time with orphan and deserving kids at Mcdonalds. These lovely children made my day so blessed and precious.I never forget it this moment in my life. 

Moses Julius with Shalom Today Ministries in Pakistan (Lahore)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA