Monday, September 7, 2015

God Is Renaming You. Your New Name Shall Be Called 'CONFIDENCE.' - Bill Yount

God Is Renaming You. Your New Name Shall Be Called 'CONFIDENCE.'



Posted: 06 Sep 2015 04:16 PM PDT
Before getting up to minister recently, my wife sensed that I was battling intimidation. She leaned over to me and whispered, "Your new name is 'Confidence!' Immediately, a lion roared on the inside of me and an alarm went off in hell. I rose up to minister and the Lion of the Tribe of Judah took over the meeting.

I believe the Lord is renaming you today. Your new name is 'Confidence!' 'You shall no longer be called wounded, outcast, lonely or afraid. You shall be called 'Confidence, Joyfulness, Overcoming One, Faithfulness, Friend of God. One who seeks My face.' ( song by D.J. Butler )


Get up and let the lion roar.


Bill Yount
www.billyount.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA