Thursday, September 24, 2015

She Chooses Life




At age 18 I was pregnant and scared. Yes I went to Planned Parenthood in Ottawa, Ilinois like all my friends did for secretive care so that my parents didn't know. 
They DIDN'T educate me, they didn't encourage new. IN FACT they immediately started with we can fix this PROBLEM! A nervous scared 18 year old who needed support . I didn't receive that. I received the idea my child was a mistake and a burden someone my age shouldn't have to deal with! 
As I sat there sobbing in fear of any decision, I began to pray. I said an Our Father and in an instant I knew what I had to do and what was the right thing to do. I left there. The place that wanted TO KILL my child. 
I faced my family and friends...most of them were not kind by the way..in fact some of you "like" & even comment on that child's post I make. I gave birth to the person who changed everything for me. SHE gave me purpose. 
Yes it was hard. Yes we struggled but we gladly did it and would again because RIESE gave us love like we didn't know was possible. Nothing that came against us was worth a second thought to choosing life that day when Planned Parenthood TOLD me it was a "glob of cells" and would only just hold me back in life and I didn't need to struggle.
Planned Parenthood told me to not worry about money for it and that my parents never needed to know. 
No no....Riese gave me (us) life! Riese is the bravest, kindest, most caring, loving old soul. She is an amazing big sister and the best daughter. I couldn't imagine life with out her. 
So to those who support Planned Parenthood remember they told me that precious one right there was a mistake. 
So when you talk about all the good they do, except for that one little thing called abortion....remember abortion KILLS a baby and it DESTROYS a woman for her lifetime.

Planned Parenthood wanted my child like so many they have managed to talk into it. 
Why not fight Planned Parenthood to end that service and really focus on offering only services that don't include killing. 
3% is still 3% too much! 


Love For His People Editor's Note: Tonya shared this message on her Facebook page in September, 2015. She is the wife our our nephew who serves in the US Army. They are devoted, committed and loving parents of five children.  Steve Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA