Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Heidi Baker's Prophetic Vision Over America: 'I Was Undone by What I Saw' - JESSILYN JUSTICE CHARISMA NEWS


Heidi Baker's Prophetic Vision Over America: 'I Was Undone by What I Saw'


Iris Ministries' Heidi Baker told a conference audience she had a vision of famine sweeping across America.  
"I had a vision in your church and it wasn't what I expected to see. ... I saw bread lines, soup kitchens, and I saw people wearing beautiful clothing. Their clothing was not worn out. Now in my nation when people are hungry you can tell. I mean they are in shredded rags. They don't have shoes or they have flip flops. Most of them [have] no shoes. They are hungry and they know they are hungry. They come for food, not because they are beggars, but because they are hungry," Baker said. 

"I have held starving children in my arms. I know what starvation is. I know what pain is. I know what suffering is. But in this vision that I had that was in your nation, my nation, which the Lord is helping me to say, I will identify with America as well as Mozambique," Baker continued.  
Watch the video to see the rest of her vision. 
For a limited time, we are extending our celebration of the 40th anniversary of Charisma. As a special offer, you can get 40 issues of Charisma magazine for only $40!
NEW from CHARISMA: Do you want to encounter the Holy Spirit and hear God speak to you? Increase your faith, discover freedom, and draw near to God! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA