Monday, July 25, 2016

Love For His People Introduces Moses Julius - Our Newly Appointed Director in Pakistan

Moses Julius - Pakistan

Love For His People Introduces 
Moses Julius 
- Our Newly Appointed Director in Pakistan

Love For His People, Inc. based in Charlotte, North Carolina USA, is very excited to announce the new appointment of Moses Julius as our first Director of Love For His People ministry in Pakistan. What a joy this truly is!

We were first introduced to Moses over three years ago when he sent us this email.

May 4, 2014

Shalom Aleikhem !  

Glory to Lord has Chosen for his Work. I was born in Christian Family. My Grand-father was missionary. He was preaching and teaching all over the World 40 years. Even in Israel since 1986. But I was nominal Christian. I was Ignorant about Salvation through Jesus Christ. In 2009 I accept Lord in Evangelistic meeting as my personal savior. In that meeting my nostrils born which was defeated for 7 years was heal by the mighty power of Holy spirit in the same meeting. I had experience of Holy Spirit which tounges. In 2010 I got water baptism at the same night.
 
Jesus spoke to me from,
  
27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 1-corinthians (1:27-28)
 
Vision
 
God has used me to work in slum and remote area in poor people which is ignored section of society specially those who are making the (furnace baking clay block). They are illiterate having no opportunity of Education and I have burden to work in this area to help them spiritually and financially to by providing them some assistance in food are other things. I will appreciate assistance regarding. These poor people so that they may be up-lifted your prayer support will encourage my ministry value. I also preach the Gospel among the Israelies and they will accept Jesus Christ as a personal Savior.

Moses Julius


He also wrote this to us two days later.

May 5, 2013

Brother I have vision to preach the Gospel among the Jewish people so can you help me in this way I shall be very grateful to you . 
you don't know how much I love Israel in Pakistan so I need your help 

thank you very much for your concentration 


Over these years, as the relationship grew, we have seen Moses lead many kids in the truths of Jesus, Israel, and the full Gospel, with his involvement with Shalom Today Ministries in Lahore (Pakistan). In 2014 Love For His People began sending funds to support this ministry, and we have seen good fruit as a result. 

These funds helped provide weekly Shabbat school supplies for kids, sewing machines for widows and more to do work, and money to allow special trips for orphans and very low income children. 

Weekly Shabbat morning classes for the kids


Sewing classes and sewing machines for widow and low income mothers


Special trips for the children Love For His People helped sponsor.

With the Lord's guidance and provision, the days ahead will see us together expand the work of the ministry. Children and adults will grow in their knowledge of the importance of standing for Israel and the Jewish people. 

We give thanks to the Lord Jesus (Yeshua) for the new joint in His Body, and for Moses Julius.

Shalom!

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People, Inc.


Look here to see website: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA