Friday, August 19, 2016

Jonathan Cahn Speech on National Day of Prayer 2016


Jonathan Cahn Speech 
on National Day of Prayer 2016


Published on May 6, 2016
Another very powerful, moving speech from Jonathan Cahn!




We are living in the End Times, the signs are everywhere, Bible prophecy is being fulfilled every day. If you make the decision to be saved, it will be the best decision you have ever made. You can start with the “Sinner’s Prayer”:

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

A huge thank you to the amazing team at The Secession for allowing use of your incredible music! Please check out their music @https://www.youtube.com/user/theseces....

No money is being made from this video, as it is strictly for spreading awareness and education purposes.

Please share this video to help spread awareness and subscribe- https://www.youtube.com/user/lionnlam... and "like" my Facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/lionnlamb777.

God Bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA