Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Anticipation! - Israel Today

Anticipation!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 |  Israel Today Staff
"Mom, when is Rosh Hashana?" My son asked still a bit sleepy, when I woke him up this morning. "I am looking forward to Erev Chag (New Year's Eve)!"
While Rosh Hashana is still a few weeks away, our children are looking forward to the approaching holidays, the festive family meal and, of course, the short school break.
Our staff are continually keeping tabs on how many food packets we can sponsor for our immigrant families this holiday season. My heart pains when I think of the families that cannot afford a festive meal. At the same moment I thank God that He provides our family with food so that our children may look forward to the holidays.
Help us build up the anticipation of needy immigrants and their families towards the upcoming holidays by giving from your excess and blessing one of their families!

Click Here to sign up for our FREE daily email updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA