Quotes

There’s a movement in our country, literally, to close Christian universities down. – Pastor Jim
I’m afraid that we’re not going to have the rights to even display the cross in any way. – Pastor Jim
I have become convinced that the reason we’re not seeing more aggressive action is that certain people will be well taken care of in a crisis, while the rest of us starve. – Willam Forstchen
We’re facing a true Constitutional crisis. – William Forstchen
Somebody please show me in the Constitution where I am protected from being offended by somebody. – William Forstchen

Scriptures

Romans 1:13 NIV I do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.

Headlines

A Candidate’s Death Could Delay or Eliminate the Presidential Election – US News
Hermine’s power impact the worst since Kate – Tallahassee Democrat