Quotes
What is sparing America right now is that there is a remnant of influence that is exerting pressure against the gates of hell, and if we give this the right push, we can actually determine an election outcome within 19 days. – Lance Wallnau
We have a punch that can shake every office in America and politics, but we don’t have organization or a unity that delivers the punch. – Lance Wallnau
The left is a smaller number of radicals better organized than the larger body of Christ who doesn’t work together. That’s the dilemma that America’s in right now. – Lance Wallnau

Scriptures

Daniel 10:13 MEV But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me for twenty-one days. So Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.
Isaiah 45:1 MEV Thus says the Lord to Cyrus, His anointed, whose right hand I have held— to subdue nations before him and to loosen the loins of kings, to open doors before him so that the gates will not be shut:
Matthew 27:19 MEV When he was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent word to him, “Have nothing to do with that righteous Man, for I have suffered much today in a dream on account of Him.”
Matthew 18:20 KJV For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Psalm 2:8 NIV Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.
Judges 15:16 NIV “With a donkey’s jawbone I have made donkeys of them. With a donkey’s jawbone I have killed a thousand men.”

Headlines

Obama Tells Trump: Stop ‘Whining’ and Trying to Discredit the Election – The New York Times