Thursday, February 9, 2017

Restoration Marathon 2017 (Day 2) - Michael Snyder on The Jim Bakker Show

Jim Bakker and Cindy Jacobs

Watch here: Restoration Marathon 2017 (Day 2) - The Jim Bakker Show


Michael Snyder

Michael Snyder
Jim Bakker Show 2017 | Show# 3177 | Aired on February 9, 2017
Jim Bakker Show © 2017 • Morningside Studios


Quotes

And it’s a time for you to learn how to not be silent, to develop your voice in this season. – Zach

I do believe that God is doing something, Zach. – Michael Snyder
Scriptures

II Chronicles 7:13-14 MEV “When I shut up the heaven and there is no rain, or when I command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence on My people, if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Headlines

Michael Snyder: 25 Things I Think That I Think About The Future Of America – The Most Important News

Franklin Graham on Trump’s Inauguration: ‘The Rain is a Sign of God’s Blessing’ – Charisma News

Related

Restoration Marathon 2017 (Day 1)

Join us for our 3 week long, 24 hour restoration marathon telethon to raise support for the ministry to be able to continue. With special guest Michael Snyder. Quotes We need your help. We want to stay on the air. We want to be able to spread the gospel of…

Similar post

What Have We Missed? (Day 3)

Pastor Jim and Lori Bakker talk about what we as a country have missed concerning the upcoming election. With special guest Michael Snyder. Quotes We’re going to wake up one day if we’re not careful, and find out it’s illegal to be a fundamentalist. -Jim Bakker What our enemies are…

Similar post

Betraying Israel: Why America Should Be Worried (Day 1)

Pastor Jim and Lori Bakker talk about the shaking that's going to occur in 2017, and the dangers of dividing the land of Israel. With special guest Michael Snyder. Quotes I believe that God is speaking to His people. And I believe if we don’t start hearing from God, we’re not…

With 1 comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA