Monday, May 15, 2017

Yerushalyim Be‘Libi - Jerusalem In My Heart - Israel Today

Yerushalyim Be‘Libi - Jerusalem In My Heart

Monday, May 15, 2017 |  Israel Today Staff
We are offering some jewelry pieces directly from Jerusalem - the holy city. They are unique in design and individuality. Which biblical promise of our Lord to His eternal Jerusalem would you like to carry close to your heart?
Select one of four meaningful "Jerusalem Bible verses" and make your ring or pendant unique!
  1. "For the law shall come out from Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem." (Isaiah 2: 3)
  2. "Wants Jerusalem happiness! May it be to those who love you!" (Psalm 122: 6)
  3. "O Jerusalem, I will set watchmen upon your walls, which shall not keep silent all day, and all night." (Isaiah 62: 6)
  4. "If I forget thee, Jerusalem, I will forget my right hand." (Psalm 137)

Want more news from Israel?
Click Here to sign up for our FREE daily email updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA