Sunday, June 25, 2017

Jesus


 

...and I love You this much!


*From song lyrics "Favorite Friend" - sung by Darrell Evans


Favorite Friend Lyrics

DARRELL EVANS


Favorite Friend Lyrics
Verse:
You make me happy, You make me glad to be alive
You are my favorite friend.
You make me joyful, You make me want to dance with You
And it's Your song that we're dancing to.

Pre-Chorus:
Jesus, You are faithful, You are true
Never have I known someone like You

Chorus:
Jesus, You've become my favorite friend
For Your faithfulness to me will never end
And Jesus, You've become my favorite song
I'll sing Your song of love my whole life long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA