Sunday, January 14, 2018

Branded! - Richard and Carolyn Hyde from Heart of G-d Ministries

Header
Website  |  About Us  |  Music  |  Yeshua Project  |  Living Stones  |  Contact Us
Click above to see photos
The Continuing Saga of the MOI

A few days ago Richard and I went to the MOI, Ministry of Interior to request an extension on my Israeli passport which they denied to renew. They were also threatening to revoke my Israeli citizenship although I've been a citizen for 14 years! When they said they wanted to interview not only Richard and I but also our daughter (!) we called our lawyer who immediately drove from Haifa to refute this.  We were able to speak with the head of the MOI in our area and after the meeting, our lawyer said, "This is pure harrassment!"  

So after arriving home rather broken, I picked up my guitar and began to worship the L-rd.  After awhile I put down my guitar and suddenly the phone rang.  It was the MOI saying that I could come and get my passport the next day!  This was the same day "You'll Arise" from 2 Chron 7:14 was released on video - Hallelujah!

NailsWhen I awoke the next day, the L-rd instructed me to bring two nails and drive them into the ground in front of the MOI.  This act of intercession was for repentance of generational iniquities of cursing Messiah, which was done by my family who lived in Mea She'arim, the ultra-Orthodox stronghold in Jerusalem and on behalf of other believers who have similar bloodlines. After driving the nails into the ground and repenting, I walked into the MOI and they took my information for a ten-year passport with nothing they had threatened to do. When we told our lawyer, he said he was cautiously optimistic, but he had never heard of the MOI acting so quickly!  At this time I have no Israeli passport but we are praying the MOI will do what they said they'd do...

The next day we received word from our lawyer that an interview will be required after we return from our journey.  So it looks like my citizenship is still being threatened but we are praising the L-rd for His victories one step at a time!  Stay tuned - this saga isn't over yet so we truly thank you for your love and prayers!
"From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I bear on my body the brandmarks of Yeshua." Gal. 6:17
Divine appointment
While prayer-walking in Haifa, I noticed a man who was watching us and we recognized one another as fellow believers.  He's a doctor from China who is studying at an Israeli hospital and he's also writing a blog about Israel for the people of China, so what a great joy to speak truth and goodness into his life about Israel!  
Travel Plans, G-d willing of course!

Praise G-d that we can go out of Zion AND return home!  Please check our website schedule for dates in NYC, Guatemala, Panama and the Midwest.  When we received an invitation to Panama after our time in Guatemala, I asked the L-rd wouldn't familiar places in the USA be easier and less expensive, but then He shared His plans for Aliyah out of Latin America.  We are in awe of how G-d is calling His saints to prepare the way to fulfill His Word through the Aliyah Scriptures throughout the Bible!  

Shabbat LSE closeup 
SP Romans 8 31

Come to our Galilee home for an evening of worship, Israeli folk dancing, sharing testimonies & dinner served on our roof with a gorgeous view of the Sea of Galilee, Golan and the Jordan Valley!

Let us know please!
Want a list of cool things to do and B&B places run by local believers?


Feel free to share Scripture verses on photos that I took mostly in Israel.  
And thanks for liking my Facebook page and 
Lenny MV
Lenny MV
Thank you all for your love, prayers and support for our family. 
We're making a new music video with Lenny Flamenco and friends
 in Hebrew and Spanish!  We were able to speak with many people on the street while filming and can't wait to share the new music with you!  
Blessings to you all in Yeshua's love, 
Richard and Carolyn Hyde  
Israel:  PO Box 112, Poriya Kfar Avoda  15220
USA: PO Box 461546, San Antonio, TX  78246
Canada:  First Century Foundations / Canadian charitable tax #10780-1771-RR0001 / #877-628-2800 
Box 234, Milton, ON  L9T 4N9 Canada  www.firstcenturyfoundations.com
Deep Calls cover with textThe Latter Rain CD coverFine Linen coverAll 5 Supernatural booklets in a row
     
partner with us icon      
Amazon Smile

We write L-rd and G-d in this way because it's a Jewish custom that Carolyn grew up with and it's done only out of reverence and honor for the name of the L-rd.  Thanks for understanding. 
Heart of G-d Ministries, PO Box 461546, San Antonio, TX 78246

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA