Sunday, January 28, 2018

LoveMusic! - Chris Tomlin - "Home" - Live in concert Greeneville, SC Nov. 2017


Chris Tomlin  - "Home" 
Live in concert Greeneville, SC 
Nov. 2017


Jan. 28, 2018

Greetings LoveMusic! listenrs.

On November 13, 2017 my good wife Laurie and I drove from Charlotte, North Carolina to Greeneville, South Carolina for the Chris Tomlin concert. It was his last stop on his 19-city tour. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary which had occurred Oct. 8, 2017.

I recorded 14 segments/songs from our seat at the far end of the venue. I thought I had lost them after I had gotten home, downloaded from my Canon PowerShot camera, and then couldn't find them on my laptop.

But this morning I found them! I was looking for a photo to update our Love For His People blog, and there they were! All 14 of them!

Here is one of my favorites of Chris (though many, if not all, of his worship songs are on my "Favorites" playlist.)

I hope you listen, and watch all the others.

Be blessed,

Steve Martin
Love For His People
Charlotte, North Carolina USA









Watch all 14 videos here: Chris Tomlin & Matt Maher concert videos

YouTube Published on Jan 28, 2018

Chris Tomlin - Live in concert Greeneville, SC Nov. 2017 - #11 of 13 "Home" Videos filmed and shared by Steve Martin - to give appreciation to and love for those we support, through Love For His People, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA