Thursday, February 8, 2018

Erdogan, Pope Form Unholy, Anti-Trump Alliance to Control Jerusalem - Breaking Israel News

BIN HeaderBiblical ProphecyJerusalemEnd of DaysIDFBible CodesTemple Mount

Erdogan, Pope Form Unholy, Anti-Trump Alliance to Control Jerusalem

 

Israeli Security Guard Stabbed in Gush Etzion, Terrorist Killed

“As You are faithful, put an end to my foes; destroy all my mortal enemies, for I am Your servant.” (Psalms 143:12)
 

2018 Is Just Beginning!

There is still plenty of time to use our beautiful and inspiring 2018 'Then & Now Prophecy Fulfilled' calendar. Keep your eye on Israel every day of the year and be continuously inspired by moving Bible verses connected to the fulfillment of God's word.
 
Discover Your Hebrew Name Now! »

Netanyahu In Golan Heights: ‘No One Should Test Israel’s Resolve’

With Hashem on my side as my helper, I will see the downfall of my foes.” (Psalms 118:7)
 

Report: Israel Strikes Iranian Base West of Damascus

“Ready the spear and javelin against my pursuers; tell me, ‘I am your deliverance.'” (Psalms 35:3)
 

Lebanon: Israel’s Border Fence Violates
Our Sovereignty

“I will drive out nations from your path and enlarge your territory; no one will covet your land when you go up to appear before Hashem your God three times a year.” (Exodus 34:24)
 
Sponsored ContentLearn more about RevenueStripe...

Russian President Putin Becomes Landlord in Tel Aviv

Russian President Vladimir Putin has become a landlord in Tel Aviv after inheriting an apartment from a former teacher of his.
 

ISAIAH 58:7

Jews around the world just finished celebrating eight days of Hanukkah. The miracle of Hanukkah is not just that a tiny flask of oil burned for eight days to keep the menorah shining, but that the Jews were able to remove the Greek’s pagan influence and spread the light of holiness...
 

Get this beautiful photo in the new Israel365 calendar

Copyright © 2018 Breaking Israel News, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Breaking Israel News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA