Saturday, May 26, 2018

Ireland - We will be seeing you...

Christchurch in Dublin, Ireland

Ireland - We will be seeing you...

May 26, 2018
Saturday 10:20 am Ireland time

Greetings from the Irish island.

You may not see a lot of posts on this website in the next week. Just because I will be spending a few days on "Stephen's Island" as he said in the movie "Braveheart." Most likely won't see him either, but hope to visit a few of his hometown castles while we are here.

And when it is all complete, you WILL see a few of my photos from this journey. (I had to use these two shown from the Internet until I get some good ones of my own.)

Be blessed,

Steve Martin
Love For His People 
Website Publisher/Editor

P.S. If any Irish friends of the ministry see this post, I hope to meet you along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA