Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Israeli Scientist Discovers Mathematical Formula Proving Prophecy - Breaking Israel News

BIN HeaderBiblical ProphecyJerusalemEnd of DaysIDFBible CodesTemple Mount

Israeli Scientist Discovers Mathematical Formula Proving Prophecy

A Scientist developed a formula correlating the axis of the earth and the latitudes of Israel's Biblical borders to Prophecy. What he said about next year will shock you
“I foretell the end from the beginning, And from the start, things that had not occurred. I say: My plan shall be fulfilled; I will do all I have purposed.” (Isaiah 46:10)
 

Israeli Music Project Koolulam Brings Jews, Christians and Muslims Together at Tower of David

When a rabbi, sheikh and priest meet, it may seem like the start to a bad joke, but on June 14 at the Tower of David, the meeting of religious leaders from the world’s three largest monotheistic faiths was no joke
“And so they went to Yehoshua in the camp at Gilgal and said to him and to the men of Yisrael, We come from a distant land; we propose that you make a pact with us.” (Joshua 9:6)
 

District Court Bars UN Construction in Jerusalem Without Israel's Permission

Jerusalem’s District Court required the United Nations last week to freeze all new construction projects at the UNTSO’s Armon Ha’Natziv compound
“I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land.” (Joel 3:2)
 

Shin Bet Busts Nablus Cell: Planned Major Terrorist Attacks In Tel Aviv & Jerusalem

The Israel Security Agency (Shin Bet), IDF and Israeli Police have in recent months broken up a large terrorist network operating in the Nablus region that plotted major attacks in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, the domestic security agency revealed Sunday
“And David spoke to the Lord the words of this song on the day when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence.” (II Samuel 22:1)
 

Kremlin: Putin, Netanyahu Agree to Boost Israel-Russia Coordination in Syria

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin agreed to strengthen coordination on Syria with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a phone call on Friday, the Kremlin said in a statement
“Then David put garrisons in Aram of Damascus, and the Syrians became servants to David and brought tribute. And the Lord gave victory to David wherever he went.” (II Samuel 8:6)
 
Sponsored ContentLearn more about RevenueStripe...

Making It Illegal to Film or Publish Footage of IDF Soldiers

NGO Monitor’s Head of Israel Desk, Itai Reuveni, discusses the impact a new bill that would make it illegal to film or publish footage of IDF soldiers could have on the Israeli army
 

PSALMS 126:1

Psalm 126 speaks of Tzion (Zion), one of the Bible's names for Yerushalayim. This name is related to the word m'tzuyan, special. Hashem's (God) holy city is more than a location...
 
Copyright © 2018 Breaking Israel News, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Breaking Israel News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA