Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lenny LeBlanc- Above All (Full) (1999)

Lenny LeBlanc- Above All (Full) (1999)


Oct. 30, 2018

Greetings my LoveMusic! friends.

Classic music (anything over 10 years old now in my mind) is always great to go back to and listen once again. I remember those decades from the year 1987 through 2005 or so when I received monthly the Integrity Music Hosanna Music! CDs. (But first, they had come as a cassette. Remember those?) I still have ALL the cassettes and the CDs. Just a collector of good, powerful, worship music at heart!

Lenny LeBlanc had several releases through the Integrity subscription. (Thanks again Michael Coleman and Don Moen for your great work in producing all of them!) 

Above All, after listening to it now again (back then 37 times, or at least that count), has more beautiful songs than I remembered, as I listened to it again today.  Maybe even more so than when it first came out in 1999.

Listen in. Bless the Lord along with Lenny, and have a good day, knowing that you are loved by the One who creates and give us the inspiration to make His music! Jesus our Lord!

Ahava and shalom (love and peace),

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love FOr His People, Inc.
Charlotte, NC USA

Published on Sep 3, 2017

Video # 122 Executive Producers: Don Moen, Chris Thomason Producer: Lenny LeBlanc A&R: Chris Springer Mixed by: Paul Mills at Integrity Music Studios, Mobile, Alabama Mixing Assitant: Matt D'Amico Additional Engineering: Lenny LeBlanc, Craig Fowler Remote Production Manager: Adrienne Salteé Live Recording: Brent King Recorded Live at: Harvest Christian Fellowship Church, Riverside, California, March of 1999 Worship Leader: Lenny LeBlanc Album: Above All HMD088CD (14842) PLAYLIST: - That's Why I'm Here 0:00 - What A Wonder 4:36 - You Are The One I Love 8:20 - Love You Forever 11:50 - Above All 16:45 - There Is None Like You 21:28 - Closer 24:12 - A Shadow In Your Light 27:59 - I Dance 33:47 - Rainbow Song 36:43 - Lord, You Have My Heart 40:40 - I Believe 44:49 (c) 1999 Integrity's Hosanna! Music Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA