Saturday, October 27, 2018

THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU - Lenny LeBlanc (with lyrics - 2015)


THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU - Lenny LeBlanc (with lyrics - 2015)

30,994 views
Published on May 25, 2015
SUBSCRIBED 7.5K
Lyrics: There is none like You No one else can touch my heart like You do I could search for all eternity long And find there is none like You There is none like You No one else can touch my heart like You do I could search for all eternity long And find there is none like You Your mercy flows like a river wide, And healing comes from Your hand. Suffering children are safe in Your arms, There is none like You. There is none like You No one else can touch my heart like You do I could search for all eternity long And find there is none like You I could search for all eternity long And find there is none like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA