Friday, November 9, 2018

"I Will Give You a New Heart" - Richard and Carolyn Hyde from Heart of G-d Ministries

Header
Website  |  About Us  |  Music  |  Yeshua Project  |  Living Stones  |  Contact Us
Click above to see photos

SP Prov 8 34Aliyah and Worship Conference in Malta

After boarding the wrong train, I had to catch a taxi toward the airport, but due to heavy traffic and a blocked train crossing, we had to find an alternative route.  My driver's name was Moshe so I told him, "You once parted the Red Sea so this should be easy!"  We had a good laugh and I was able to return to joy, although a bit nervously.       
 
Upon arrival at the airport a lady told me it was too late - the gate was closed!  But another lady helped me rush through and I passed through the gate with 7 minutes to spare! 
 
 
I felt the L-rd say so it will be with the Great Aliyah from the West.  Some will hear "it's too late" and give up.  Others will persevere and come through with gates closing as they exit.  Others won't come at all.  So it will be when the L-rd roars from Zion and we come trembling from the West.
The Aliyah conference on Gozo was filled with heavenly worship and prophetic words to build up the Body of Messiah and exalt the King of Kings.  And I was in awe of how the L-rd has spoken to so many people in prayer houses and churches throughout the Mediterranean islands and coastal regions to prepare the way for Aliyah from the West.  This is completely in alignment with the Word of G-d!   
Heart Attack #3!

Richard: After a few weeks of increasing chest pain, I went to the hospital.  During the catheterization, I asked the technician, "While you're looking at my heart, will it show how much I love my wife?"  
 
(He gets brownie points for this!)

Later during the procedure I became anxious, but I thought that was just normal.  While praying and quoting all my memory verses, Yeshua calmly took my hand and His peace surrounded me.  
 
I discovered afterwards that during the catheterization, while inserting three more stents, I actually had a heart attack!

While speaking with my cardiologist, he said that for recovery, you need G-d!  So since I'd just memorized Ezekiel 36:24-28, I quoted it to him.  After hearing these verses he was near tears and he began to share about his personal Aliyah experience.  When he told me about his son serving in an IDF combat unit, I gave him a Psalm 91 bandana as a gift for his son.  He was deeply touched.  Then he asked me  
who's speaking at the beginning of Psalm 91 and I said David.  Then we agreed that at the end it was G-d Himself speaking!  He really loved that!  

Galilee greeneryWhen Yeshua described His glorious return in Matthew 24:30-31, right afterwards, He told us to "learn this lesson from the fig tree.  As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out...then you know that the time is near."  
Yesterday I quietly worshiped the L-rd on the banks of the River Jordan and witnessed a young Israeli's baptism. As this young man lingered in the river with his arms stretched open wide to the heavens for a very long time, I felt this Scripture come to life... 
Itinerary in Germany
Nov 20 and 21 AM: Public school ministry
Nov 21 7PM: Freie evangelische Gemeinde Hoffenheim https://hoffenheim.feg.de
Nov 22 @7:30PM - ICF Kraichgau in Bretten https://www.icf-kraichgau.de/
Nov 23 AM:  7 PM: CZM    //new.czm.de/ 
Nov 24 7PM  
CIZ-Augsburg (Christian Integration Center)  
Nov 25 AM: Biblische Gemeinde Backnang - www.biblische-gemeinde.de
Nov 26 Public school ministry Loerrach  PM: Loerrach home group

Harald and LSE group 6  Harald and LSE group 4Harald and LSE group 2  Ebenezer Group
"I was blessed to visit your home where you shared with our group a beautiful Shabbat meal with teaching, music, and dancing in the street!  Your gracious hospitality delighted each of us and your faith and dedication continue to be an amazing inspiration!  
Great Sources of News from Israel:
If you'd like some good sources of information from Zion, 
we highly recommend the following:
KEHILA NEWS
Messianic news from Israel
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
USA, Israel and world news
Israel Video News Network
Non-Christian site but great
The good guysThank you for standing with us and the young Israelis whom we support who are also sharing Messiah's love in Israel.  As you bless the remnant in Israel with your love, prayers and support, may the L-rd pour out Genesis 12:3 blessings upon you and your loved ones!
In Yeshua's name,
Richard & Carolyn Hyde
Israel: PO Box 112, Poriya Kfar Avoda   15220  
USA:  PO Box 461546, San Antonio, TX 78246
Canada:  First Century Foundations  
Canadian charitable tax #10780-1771-RR0001  *   Phone: 1-877-628-2800
Box 234 * Milton, ON * L9T 4N9 * Canada * www.firstcenturyfoundations.com 

New Account details for Australia:Heart of G-d Ministries * Commonwealth Bank *
BSB: 063674 * Account number: 10205464
For all those wonderful people donating via Westpac Bank, please change to Commonwealth - thanks so much!

Deep Calls cover with textThe Latter Rain CD coverFine Linen coverAll 5 Supernatural booklets in a row
     
partner with us icon      

We write L-rd and G-d in this way because it's a Jewish custom that Carolyn grew up with and it's done only out of reverence and honor for the name of the L-rd.  Thanks for understanding. 
Heart of G-d Ministries, PO Box 461546, San Antonio, TX 78246

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA