Thursday, November 22, 2018

LoveMusic! - Chris Tomlin - Nobody Loves Me Like You (Official Music Video)


Chris Tomlin - Nobody Loves Me Like You 
(Official Music Video)


Nov. 22, 2018

Greetings friends of LoveMusic!

Chris Tomlin - in the same great class of worship leaders such as Don Moen, Paul Baloche, Darlene Zschech, Joshua Aaron, Paul Wilbur, and many more - who have led the Lord's people into His presence, with thanksgiving and praise. Thank you Lord for these gifts You have given to us! We love and truly appreciate them all!

Bless the Lord Jesus (Yeshua) as you rest in His love, peace, and grace today while listening to another beautiful song by Chris. Let him draw you closer to His heart, so that you may have more of His in yours.

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Love For His People, Inc.
Charlotte, NC






Published on Oct 11, 2018

Chris Tomlin - Official Music Video for "Nobody Loves Me Like You”

Pre-order the upcoming album HOLY ROAR here: https://christomlin.lnk.to/holyroarYD
Download or listen to this song: https://christomlin.lnk.to/NLMLYepYD
Subscribe to Chris Tomlin's YouTube channel: http://smarturl.it/ChrisTomlinVEVOsub

Follow Chris Tomlin:

Lyrics

Morning, I see You in the sunrise every morning
It’s like a picture that You’ve painted for me 
Story, I could’ve had a really different story
A love letter in the sky 
But You came down from Heaven to restore me
Forever saved my life 

Nobody loves me like You love me Jesus
I stand in awe of Your amazing ways
I worship You as long as I am breathingGod, 
You are faithful and true 
Mountains, You’re breaking down the weight of all my mountains
Nobody loves me like You 
You never leave my side
Even when it feels like I’m surrounded 
Oh, what a song to sing 
And I love You God
Jesus, You love me 

Music video by Chris Tomlin performing Nobody Loves Me Like You. © 2018 Rivermusic Holdings, LP, under exclusive license to Capitol Christian Music Group, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA