Monday, December 24, 2018

Secrets Surrounding the Messiah's Birth - Ron Cantor MESSIAH'S MANDATE



I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I have been studying the Birth of Yeshua and it is fascinating. Over the past few years at this time, I get drawn into the story of Yeshua's birth. This year it exploded and sent me on a journey. There are so many myths and hidden truths, like:

  • The prophecy to Ruth!
  • To true identity of the Shepherds and the Tower of the Flock!
  • There was no innkeeper that rejected the pregnant couple!
  • The mystery of the Passover Lambs!

There are seven short blogs and I trust that it will make you fall in love with Yeshua all over again! It did with me. If you do celebrate Christmas, then this would be a great read to your whole family Christmas Eve or morning.

Ron Cantor
Get Encouraged in Hebrew!
Below is a 90 second clip from our new meeting, Nes v'CafeI am teaching in Hebrew, but we have added subtitles so you can understand. Watch and then pray that God will use this new outreach to bring many to Yeshua! We want to produce more and more media in Hebrew to reach Israelis via the Internet.
Messiahs Mandate | PO Box 535788Grand Prairie, TX 75053


Shalom from Israel! I am Ron Cantor and this my blog. I am the GODTV Israel Regional Director host of the daily TV program, "Out of Zion". I also serve on the leadership team of a Hebrew-speaking, Spirit-filled congregation in Tel Aviv. We love Yeshua and we love Israel. Hope to see you here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA