Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Blessed is Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.- Richard and Carolyn Hyde from Heart of G-d Ministries

A non-profit 501-C3 Ministry in Israel
Wadi outreach
Wadi outreach
Ahava website
Dear Friends and Prayer Partners,

In December we joined a street outreach with the Media Team we support that's led by our son Ariel.  While handing out free hot apple cider, a lady told an American friend who'd joined the outreach that she didn't want cider; she just wanted to know about Yeshua. But since our friend didn't understand, he tried to give her cider again and then she said, "I don't want cider, I want to hear about Yeshua!" So together Richard and our friend gave this young lady what she wanted - the Gospel! The hunger in Israel to know about Yeshua is amazing -it's clearly a hunger the L-rd has put in our hearts.

Also I noticed this time we weren't just sharing one on one, but in groups of 4-6 at a time. One lady said to me, "Tamshichi - continue!" So I asked if she was a follower of Yeshua. She said no but she loved what we were doing! It's a joy to share the love of Messiah for such a time as this and we are truly grateful for all of you who lift up our sometimes weary hands and come alongside us in Yeshua's harvest fields!
Headwaters of the Nile
Uganda poster
Map Uganda
Sing over the headwaters!

During a recent dream I was called to sing and prophecy over the headwaters and I heard, "NC - go!" So I assumed NC meant North Carolina but didn't find anything that made sense there. So I waited and prayed.
A few days later when I showed Richard the word that יהוה gave about singing over the headwaters, he exclaimed, "So you're going to sing over the Nile?"

Little did Richard know that same day I had received an invitation from our friends at Return Ministries to join a prophetic journey to sing over the headwaters of the Nile River in Jinja, Uganda! When I showed him the invitation we laughed and then sat in wonder. יהוה brought several confirmations and has been speaking to me a lot about the Nile since then.

One morning I awoke with the two bracelets on my hands stuck together. I was desperately trying to set myself free for about five minutes and as soon as I was free, יהוה said, "There are people who wake up in chains every day. Pray for them." Then He led me to read the Parasha (weekly Torah portion) and as I read how Pharoah threw the Hebrew baby boys into the Nile, I heard, "The Nile was the world's first abortion clinic." So I believe that this journey will include praying for those who have had abortions. It's been discovered that they are the number one group that is most open for the Gospel...

The Hebrew word יְאֹר is of Egyptian origin. For those of you who love Bible word studies, please click here. I wonder if this journey could have a connection with Aliyah and be related to Isaiah 19:23-25...

When the L-rd speaks, may we all have ears to hear what He is saying. So while Richard is visiting his 93 year old father in West Texas, I'll be in Uganda. Ah life in Messiah is never boring!


Isaiah 19:23-25

"In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, whom the L-rd of Hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.”

Worship Music & Outreach booklets
Deep Calls to Deep cover pic
The Latter Rain CD cover
Fine Linen cover
He Will Appear cover
All 5 Supernatural booklets in a row
Carolyn singing at Rob Roy
What a joy to sing on upcoming worship projects
from several dear Israeli friends and soon
I hope to record some of my new songs too!
LSE Korea
Come and join us in our home for an evening of worship, Israeli folk dancing and testimonies followed by dinner up on our roof with a beautiful view of the Kinneret, Golan and Jordan Valley!
Thank you for standing with us and the Media Team as we share Messiah's love in Zion!
The good guys
Thank you for partnering with us and blessings to each of you in Yeshua's love,
Carolyn and Richard Hyde
Israel: PO Box 112, Poriya Kfar Avoda  15220 
USA:  PO Box 461546, San Antonio, TX 78246

Canada:  First Century Foundations  
Canadian charitable tax #10780-1771-RR0001 * Phone: 1-877-628-2800
Box 234 * Milton, ON * L9T 4N9 * Canada * www.firstcenturyfoundations.com 

Australia:
 Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Great Southlands HOP (Heart of G-d)
BSB: 063674 * Account number: 10205464

New Partnership with AMZI in Switzerland and Germany!

Make a Difference in Israel carolyn
Amazon Smile
We may write L-rd or G-d (a Jewish custom Carolyn grew up with) or we may write יהוה or YHVH but it's all about showing reverence for the Holy One of Israel.
Heart of G-d Ministries | PO Box 461546San Antonio, TX 78246

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA