Monday, February 4, 2019

2007 Kim Clement Prophecy Says President Will Be Baptized in Holy Spirit, Build the Wall, Win Second Term - Charisma News

Charisna m


2007 Kim Clement Prophecy Says President Will Be Baptized in Holy Spirit, Build the Wall, Win Second Term  Charisma News 01.31.19


In 2007, Kim Clement prophesied that a president would be elected who would pray in office—but would not start that way—and would build "walls of protection" and be elected to a second term.
Clement reportedly received a prophetic word in Scottsdale, Arizona, Feb. 10, 2007, in which he said, "There will be a praying president, not a religious one. 'For I will fool the people,' says the Lord. 'I will fool the people. Yes, I will.'
"God says, 'The one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, "He has hot blood." For the Spirit of God says, 'Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,' says the Lord of Hosts.
"Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, 'I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power.'"
Later, in Redding, California, on April 4, 2007, Clement said Donald Trump would "be a trumpet" and also suggested that Bill Gates would have an important role to play in the church's future. He also said God would anoint a future president with His Spirit and there would be a praying man in the White House.
Clement says, "I will raise up the Trump to be a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord. ... It shall come to pass that the man that I place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, 'When he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit, for I shall fill him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in the land.'"
Watch the clips for yourself here and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA