Saturday, August 3, 2019

God Will Make A Way - Don Moen worship song


God Will Make A Way
Don Moen worship song


Aug. 3, 2019

Greetings LoveMusic! listeners.

As I have shared with you many times, Don Moen had a major impact on the worship songs we sang regularly in church services in the 1980s and the 1990s when he was the Music Director and Producer at Integrity Music. 

This one, God Will Make A Way, was a real encouragement to me back in 1990 when my family and I were in the midst of making a major decision in ministry and home location.

Give thanks to the Lord as you too experience a touch of the Holy Spirit through the truth shared in this worship song. Let the Lord Jesus lead your steps daily!

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People ministry
Charlotte, North Carolina  USA



Published on Aug 22, 2012
SUBSCRIBE 172K
I really love this song that is why I made this video with the lyrics of the song. When I heard this song it made me pause for a while and talk to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA