Wednesday, August 19, 2026

“Be Encouraged” Message by Steve Martin

 BE ENCOURAGED

 

 

As I wrote previously, I love August. Not because of the heat (preferable to bitter cold) but because the Lord has done great things for us in previous August months.

 

Moved at least two times; saw prayers answered like never before; and this August a “new” (only 37 years old) Chevy Silverado Sidestep 4x4 truck for $1,200! I have named it The GOLDEN CHARIOT. (Thanks Keith for the find!)

 

“What a beaut, Clark!”

 

And then… another “new treasure” - a five-year old Honda lawnmower (thanks son-in-law Andrew!) being my other Home Depot one said it was “too hot” to run.

 

We are all blessed when we are thankful for what the Lord gives us. New or “somewhat used.”

 

So be encouraged and read my message for you, BE ENCOURAGED below.

 

Ahava and shalom,

 

Steve Martin

Love For His People

 

P. S. I have enjoyed publishing new books and updating my previous ones with new covers and updates this August too. Take a look below. Now 42 books over the last 16 years. Thank You, Lord!

 

 

BE ENCOURAGED

Who does not need encouragement from time to time?

 

As I was updating some of my previously published books, with new covers and edited chapters, I was really encouraged. What the Lord had given me to share over these past years in writing confirmed of hearing the Lord and sharing His heart.

 

For I long to see you so that I may impart some spiritual gift to you, that you may be established; that is, that I may be encouraged together with you while among you, each of us by the other’s faith, both yours and mine.” Romans 1:11-12, NASB

 

This is one aspect of our Christian faith that we can do for one another – encourage each one in our walk.

 

Whether we use our spiritual gifts to build one another up, allowing the fruit of the Holy Spirit that our Lord Yeshua (Jesus) has grown in us over our years to bless others; to helping those in need with prayer, financial support, or physical, practical assistance - it is wonderful and usual timely for both.

 

When we give out, the Lord gives back in. We cannot out give the Lord.

 

There have been many times when you and me have needed a helping hand, an encouraging word, a text or message from another simply saying, “You got this. The Lord is with you, and He will not forsake you.”

 

This also includes standing with our friends in Israel, and Jews in the USA who need us, as Isaiah 40:1-2 also says, ““Comfort, comfort My people,” says your God. Speak kindly to Jerusalem…” (NASB)

 

Encouraging each other pleases the Lord. When His sons and daughters lift one another up, the world will see our love and long for the same.

 

Ahava and Shalom,

Steve Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA