Sunday, August 16, 2026

“Clear! Clear! Clear! God is restoring the heartbeat of America” - Janet Douglas, prophetic word

Last Sunday night during worship, I got a picture of a hand massaging a heart. 

While at the same time I kept hearing one word:

“CLEAR.” 

Not once—but three times.


At first, I wasn’t sure what the Lord was saying. Then I heard Him say:


“You live in the heartland.”


I began to see a picture of defibrillator paddles being placed over the Midwest—especially over the Ohio River Valley region. Of course, living in Indiana, my focus was drawn strongly to our state.


As I shared what I was hearing and seeing with the intercessors, I was thankful we had 2 nurses in the room. They began explaining that in heart surgery when the patient is taken off of bypass- they massage the heart. (I had no idea)


They also explained what happens when someone’s heart goes into a life-threatening rhythm and the medical team prepares to use defibrillator paddles.

They were sharing before the shock is delivered, everyone must move away from the patient, and the warning is given:


“CLEAR!” 3 times! (I had no idea) 


The shock is released to interrupt the abnormal electrical rhythm so the heart has an opportunity to return to a life-sustaining rhythm. If the heart does not respond as needed, the process can be repeated while the medical team continues working to restore an effective heartbeat.


Then I heard the Lord say:

“I AM shocking the rhythm of the heartland with My heart again.”


As they were explaining this, something began to come alive in the room.


We began to declare:

CLEAR over Indiana.

CLEAR over the Ohio River Valley.

CLEAR over the Great Lakes region.

CLEAR over the heartland.

CLEAR over the Midwest.

CLEAR over the United States of America.


We sensed that something was happening in the Spirit, although at that moment we did not fully understand the weight of what God was showing us.


As I spent time with the Lord this week, praying over the picture I saw, I began to ponder;


Could it be that God is resuscitating Indiana again?


Could it be that God is resuscitating the Heartland ?


Could it be that God is awakening the heart of America again?


Could it be that He is reopening the heart of this nation to His presence, His purposes, and His remnant?


Indiana is the “Crossroads of America,” but we also live in the heartland of this nation.


I believe God is speaking to the Heart of His people in this hour.


The issue is not merely geography.


It is rhythm.

It is alignment.


It is the heartbeat of His Church coming back into agreement with the heartbeat of the Father, for His original intent. 


There are things that have caused the Church to beat out of rhythm—such as division, offense, greed, compromise, fear, apathy, prayerlessness, competition, political division, denominational walls, disappointment, weariness, blatant sin and the distractions of this age.


I believe there is a sound going forth in the atmosphere: 


CLEAR! CLEAR! CLEAR! 


Clear away everything that has hindered us Father, everything that hinders the Body of Christ.


CLEAR! CLEAR! CLEAR! 


Clear away everything that has silenced prayer.


CLEAR! CLEAR! CLEAR! 


Clear away everything that has contaminated the land and caused the Church to lose the rhythm of Your heartbeat, the heartbeat of Heaven.


This is not about condemning the Church.

It is about resuscitating the Church.


It is the mercy of God calling His people back into alignment with His heart.


God is restoring the heartbeat of America, and He is beginning with the heart of His Church.


The Church MUST beat with His heart again.


A heart for His presence.

A heart for holiness.

A heart for truth.

A heart for prayer.

A heart for repentance.

A heart for one another.

A heart for the lost.

A heart for the harvest.


A heart that cries, “Your Kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”


So today we decree:


We decree the heart of the Church is being restored.


We decree that every rhythm contrary to the heart of God is being interrupted.


We decree that prayer is rising in the houses of God again.


We decree that repentance is returning to the house of God.


We decree that unity is being restored in the Body of Christ.


We declare that the wells of revival and awakening is open again.


We decree, from this place, that the heartland will beat with the heart of God again. 


We say, from Indiana, through the Ohio River Valley, throughout the Great Lakes region, across the heartland and into the United States of America, and beyond…. we release the sound:


CLEAR! CLEAR! CLEAR!


We say CLEAR to division.


We say CLEAR to compromise.


We say CLEAR to prayerlessness.


We say CLEAR to everything that has caused the Body of Christ to beat out of rhythm with the Father.


And we declare:


God is restoring the heartbeat of America.


We decree the heart of the Church is being restored.


We say, “CLEAR! CLEAR! CLEAR!” to the Church.


Come back into rhythm with Heaven.


Come back into rhythm with the Father.


Come back into rhythm with His heart.


America, let your heart beat with His heart again.


In Jesus’ name.


(graphic is Ai)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA