Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HIGHWAY TO ZION ASSEMBLY

You are invited to join us!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIGHWAY TO ZION ASSEMBLY
Worship, Dance, Shabbat Candle-lighting

       Cathy Hargett - Founder, Highway To Zion

You are invited to join us!!
Ze'ev Nevo is a speaker you do not want to miss!
Please come!

Friday, June 15, 2012  ~~ ~ 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

~ I N T R O D U C I N G ~


Ze’ev Nevo
Director of Israel Media Ministries
www.israelmediaministries.org
Gifted Speaker, Israeli Sabra, and most importantly,
devoted disciple of Yeshua ha Mashiach!

To give you a preview into Ze’ev’s story, read these excerpts
from his profile:

“Being a son of a Holocaust survivor and growing up in a secular Jewish family in Jerusalem, I never thought too much about God. After all, how can I believe in God after the Holocaust? Who would believe that today I am writing to you not just as a believer in God but as a believer in Jesus? I came to faith in Jesus (I usually call Him by His Hebrew name Yeshua) in 1999 when I was 27 years old…….It was in 2006 that I felt I must do something more extreme to share Yeshua with the people of Israel.  That’s when I began to serve full time with an evangelistic organization in Israel…..Then, one night, a very unusual thought came to me — I knew it was the Lord….. A journey of faith began that day that took my family and I out of Israel for the sake of Israel… much like the story of Joseph.”

Ze’ev is a powerful and winsome speaker who challenges your mind and your spirit with his insights.  His heart to reach his Jewish people with the truth of Yeshua ha Mashiach through the founding of Israel Media Ministries will touch you and inspire you to be part of the restoration of Israel. 

Messianic Worship Band!
Leader, Steve Martin of Love for His People Ministries
Laurie Martin (LFHP), Patty Paquette (HTZ), Ron Bowen (LFHP)
Gid Anthony (BY), Wane Daroux (BY)

Worship Dance!
Congregational worship dance with Highway to Zion Messianic Worship
Dancers and representatives from Beit Yeshua’s Machol Dancers
and anyone and everyone – whosoever will! -  who wants to come forward and dance together
as the sons and daughters of the God of Israel, in the joy, praise, and worship of Yeshua ha Mashiach!

Location:
Raintree Country Club
8600 Raintree Lane
Charlotte, NC  28277
RSVP if you're coming! :  Highwaytozion@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA