Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ahava Love Letter - "His Peace...in the Midst"


"His Peace...in the Midst"
Dear family of friends,

The Lord’s Presence. In the midst of evil. Our heads covered with His anointing oil.

 I experienced that recently as I stood with a pro-life group, on the streets of Charlotte, NC, during the 2012 Democratic National Convention. I was a “by-stander”, basically going uptown that day to take in the history happening in our city. The Lord sent me there to pray.

The older man with the portable loud speaker spoke calmly, yet boldly, as he shared the consequences of turning from the Lord and His ways. The gathered Planned Parenthood opposition, across the intersection of College and 5th Streets, tried to shout him down. More than 40 police stood between them, ready to respond as needed.

In the midst of it all, I was there praying in tongues. It wasn’t planned on my part, but the Lord had me there to intercede. For the pro-life speaker. For the kids holding the unborn kids posters. And even for the pro-deathers opposite us.

I had His peaceful presence with me. I feared no harm, and even thought of what I would do if it came. In confidence I could say I was ready.

Times are becoming more darker. We will be called upon to stand up for righteousness - for the unborn, for Israel, for His purposes in the earth. We can be confident He will be there standing in the midst with us.

Ahava to my family of friends,

Steve Martin

Founder/President

Love For His People, Inc. is a charitable, not-for-profit USA organization. Fed. ID#27-1633858.  Tax deductible contributions receive a receipt for each donation.  

 
Pro-life street speaker at DNC, Charlotte, NC
 
 
Police standing between the two groups
 

Planned Parenthood group
 
(Photos by Steve Martin)



     
Love For His People, Inc. truly appreciates your generous support. Please consider sending a monthly charitable gift of $5-$25 each month to help us bless Messianic Jews in Israel. You can send checks to the address below. Todah rabah! (Hebrew - Thank you very much.)

©2012 Steve Martin Love For His People, Inc. 12120 Woodside Falls Rd. Pineville, NC 28134


Facebook pages: Steve Martin and Love For His People

Twitter: martinlighthous, LovingHisPeople and ahavaloveletter

Webpage: http://loveforhispeople.blogspot.com YouTube: loveforhispeopleinc

Love For His People, Inc. is a charitable, not-for-profit USA organization. Fed. ID#27-1633858. Tax deductible contributions receive a receipt for each donation. 
 
Ahava Love Letter #43 Date: Sept. 5 in the year of our Lord 2012

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA