Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bill Yount - Just One Step At A Time

Bill Yount - The Prophetic Weekly Post 

Just One Step At A Time


Posted: 17 Jul 2013
    
 
"I was reminded of Nik Wallenda's walk across the Grand Canyon recently. I watched it with fear for him. There was no safety net. 

He said, "A couple times I had to stoop down to get my balance for the winds were so strong at that moment." He said, "When I stooped down, I was afraid and felt like crying out for my mother. I then remembered my father saying to me years ago. "Son, remember, it's one step at a time. Just one step at a time." Nik said, "I got up and took that step and then another and then another and I crossed over into my dream come true."

In the Spirit I saw many people as though they are walking a high wire over the Grand Canyon in their lives in desperate situations. I saw the strong winds of adversity blowing against them. 

"It's a good time to stoop down to get your balance and kneel in prayer. And remember, your heavenly Father is saying. "It's one step at a time. Just one step at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA