Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pakistan Update from Moses Julius

100_4836.JPG
Moses Julius with orphans in Pakistan

Moses Julius
Shalom Today Ministries
Pakistan

Shalom Aleikhem!

We are thankful by the depth of our heart to all of you.

Because you feel pain in your heart to help the orphan Children in this month. Shalom Today worldwide ministries has burden to help the orphan Children. So we visited in  Holy Home Orphanage. It was near to my house and they were around about 10 Children and we gave them spiritual and physically food and I Shared the Word of God from the book of Psalm 27:10, "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close."

The owner of the Orphanage house has shared their genuine problem regarding to continue help these Children in their Education. But I couldn't promise with her. I said just pray for this genuine problem. We will do it definitely we have sources. Keep remember these children in your prayers.

Our up coming event on next Shabbat. We have plan to distribute free Children bible for only teenage Children and provide them food as well .


Blessing and love
Mr.Moses Julius

Moses Julius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA