Sunday, December 15, 2013

Greetings from Xulon Press - who published my book "Ahava Love Letters"

Some of the staff at Xulon Press in Florida
- Sylvia Burleigh on front right.

It was nice getting an e-mail Christmas greeting today from Sylvia Burleigh at Xulon Press. They published my 2nd book, AHAVA LOVE LETTERS in Sept. 2013. I am grateful. Sylvia was always very helpful in the process.

In the e-mail she asked for prayers requests, so I gave her a few. Always appreciate prayer!

Thanks Xulon Press and the good work you do for the authors who want to share their gift of writing with many.

Shalom my friends, and Merry Christmas!

Steve Martin
Love For His People

P.S. You can get my books either from Xulon Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or directly from us. Please consider this as a gift to share. You can use the links in the side columns fro either THE PROMISE or AHAVA LOVE LETTERS, or the link here.

Order here from Xulon Press: Ahava Love Letters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA