Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bob Jones Prophecy from 2006 Still Stirs Many

2006 Bob Jones Prophecy Still Stirs Many





And all of a sudden, I wasn't in pain anymore. This Man, the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, stood by my side, and we started walking. And as we walked, I saw a Man who was white light. All white light was around Him, but He was the whitest of all white lights. He had His hands out. As I came into that white light, there came a feeling over me like I had never known before. I asked the Man beside me, "What is that?" 
The Man (Holy Spirit) said, "It is the love of God." I said, "It's just so wonderful. It's so glorious." And He said, "That's what it is—it's the glory of God." I said, "How can it be both?" It's in John 17—the love I had with the Father, the glory I had with the Father.
So that was the greatest experience I have ever had. Just enveloped in His glorious love. That's possible down here. The glory of God is coming, and it is going to be in His glorious love.
I noticed another group of people on my left side, and they had what looked like a conveyor belt underneath them. They were wrapped up in all different kinds of things. I looked at them and I asked this Man, "Why are they wrapped up that way?" And He said, "They are wrapped up in the earth with their gods." It's the gods they worshipped on the earth that followed them into death. They were on their way to hell with their gods. I saw a man wrapped up in dollar bills. I saw a man wrapped up in his sod or grass; his yard was his god. I saw a man that had no body; he was just one big head. He was an atheist, and he worshipped himself; he was his own god and going to hell with it.
I saw many things people worshipped on the earth that they are going to spend eternity with. Well, I worshipped the Lord, and I am going to spend eternity with Him. But these others who don't are going to spend eternity in total darkness with their god. And their gods will be their tormentors, not for 100,000 years, but for eternity.
So I looked at that line. It was so horrible. Everyone in the line recognized Him. Their eyes got big. Everyone who is going to hell has had a witness in one way or another tell them that there is a God. And every one of them willingly denied Him. For each two in the line that I was in, there were 98 in the other line.
I watched the Lord speak to people who were coming there. He asked them only one question: "Did you learn to love?" He's not going to ask you what you did. If you learn to love, you are going to do what is right. Did you learn to love? He asked them that question and they said, "Yes, Lord," and He kissed them right on the lips and embraced them, and the double doors of His heart opened and they went right in.
Some had a lot of angels with them and they would go on in [to heaven]. The angels went too because they had testimonies; they helped people do things on the earth. Angels have no testimony until they help you do something. We are the ones who will judge angels by their rewards for what they helped us do. They are more willing to help you do something than you are willing to submit and let them help you do it.
As I came close to the Lord, I was thinking, I learned to love. I'm OK. I'm going home. As I did, He held His hand up to me and said, "No, I want you to go back." I told Him, "It was too hard to get here. I don't want to [go back] because I wasn't doing any good there." He said, "You are a liar, because you spoke My words, and My words will always bring it to pass." I said, "Well, nobody was believing it, and it was painful." He said, "Yes, and you have a cowardly nature too. Up there, it's about the truth. But you love. You had a heart for souls. I want you to go back. If you look at that line over there and then tell me you want to come in, I will bring you in."
I looked at that line and looked at their faces and said I would go back for one. I would go back and spend a day on a cross for one. He said, "I'm not sending you back for that. I'm sending you back to wake up the church because I am going to bring a billion youth to Myself in one of the greatest waves of all times. I'm going to honor Myself beyond anything that man can imagine. I want you to go back and touch the church and speak to the church of what I am going to do in these last days." So I told Him I would go back.
I came back. I thought that when I came back into my body, I would be healed. As I came back, I saw two of the biggest angels I have ever seen. I know who they are. They are the resurrection angels. And I saw the death spirit as he left when I came back in.
When I went back into the body, I wasn't healed. The pain was there, and I couldn't understand why. I was gone from my body probably for about three hours. The pain was there, and I said, "What's going on, Lord?" And then I heard a phone ring. And I saw people answering the phone and they were saying, "Bob Jones needs prayer."
They started praying, and I felt better. It was Friday. People kept praying; the prayers kept increasing and increasing. And then people came over and prayed for me that night until the pain was hardly there.
On Saturday at 3 a.m., the last person stopped praying for me. I could see who was praying for me. The pain was coming back and I thought, Boy, it's going to be a long time.
And then I saw an old sister who wasn't highly thought of in the church because she didn't take very many baths. She always sat in the last seat in back of the church. She got up early in the morning and cleaned offices for a living. Her phone rang, and she answered it. She got up at 3 a.m. and started praying for me, and I went to sleep.
She had to go to work at 5 a.m., and others began to pray for me, so Saturday was pretty good.  People came over Saturday and I thought, Well, I know He sent me back down here to live. Prayer and intercession sure made the difference.
That night the pain was there until about 3 a.m., and all the other prayers ended except hers. She got up and prayed for me again; she didn't have to work on Sundays. She prayed for me until about 7 a.m. [When she stopped praying], it was the worst time because there was no prayer. People were going to church.
And it was really bad until about 10:05 a.m. At 10, Viola asked me, "How are you doing?" I told her I was worse than I had ever been. I was swelling and couldn't even get out of bed. At 10:05, I became totally normal, totally delivered. I got up and we went to church, and I testified of it.
I found out the value of prayer. And I found out the value of not having an opinion about saints. I found out the value of ministry, that one saint was able to void all of it so I could sleep.
These words were spoken by Bob Jones at a 2006 conference in Albany, Ore. Jones went home to be with the Lord on Feb. 14 after more than four decades of prophetic ministry. To read more of his prophetic words, go to bobjones.org.
Did you enjoy this blog? Click here to receive it by email from CHARISMA MAGAZINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA