Friday, July 25, 2014

Tim Sheets: "Doors to New History Are Now Opening - A New Movement Will Now Move Forth"

Tim Sheets:
The Elijah List

Steve ShultzThe following is a Prophetic Word given by Apostle Tim Sheets at the conference "The Cry" last week with guests Lou Engle, Dutch Sheets, Tim Sheets, Mark Casto, Jimmy Lovejoy, Isaiah Saldivar and James Taylor. This conference brought together the generations and we heard from the Generals and we heard from the Sons.

Prophetic word spoken by Apostle Tim Sheets on Thursday, July 17, 2014:

"A New Movement - A Pure Stream of My Gospel"

"The Spirit of the Lord declares to His Church – Doors to new history are now opening. A new movement will now move forth. 

A new stream from My Throne is flowing and it will be a pure stream of My Gospel. For the stream of My Gospel has been diverted and dammed up by those who wanted the benefits of reservoired blessings; but I will now blow up the religious dams. I will now discipline the spiritual hoarders and I will have a Gospel that flows freely with My Spirit. 

(Photo by Robert Bartow "The Way Fleece Blanket" via elijahshopper.com)

"My movement will move. It is built to move and it will move empowered by the fresh winds of My Spirit and soaked with fresh oil. It shall be a pure Gospel stream that is lit with the fire of My cause, one that I can confirm with signs, with wonders, and with miracles, one that is not diluted with flesh or pride or immorality or greed, one that I can back with awesome Kingdom assets, one that I can marshal My angel armies behind; a Gospel of awesome power that will now surge forward, and the generations will synergize their efforts together for the revival of ingathering such has not been seen before.

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

"A Shift In Leadership Will Now Occur...Who Are They?"

"And I am calling to My Gideons – come Gideons! Come from your hiding places and stop the raiding of harvests. I have seen you behind the winepress. I have seen your secret toil. I have heard your cries for relief. Now hear My cry. Now hear My voice rise and see the strong arm of the Lord your God. I have seen your heart and I will now empower you. I will defeat the enemy, and you will enjoy the spoils of victory. You will say, 'Our enemy has resourced us. Our enemy has stored abundance for us. We have more because of war.'

"A shift in leadership will now occur," says the Lord. "A new breed of leaders will be revealed in My Kingdom. The obscure ones who have served faithfully will now receive promotion. Though man has not seen, I have seen. It will be said, 'Where did they come from? Who are they?'

"And I will advocate saying, 'These are they who have come from My presence. These are they who would not compromise. These are they who would not be muzzled. These are they who would not bow to darkness. These are they who would not appease humanity with enticing words but have stood strong with My words.' 

(Photo by Jennifer Page "His Flame"via elijahshopper.com)

"They did not flinch. They did not bow their knee to blended religion and doctrines of men. They did not tolerate the diluting of My message and the mocking of My ways. They have stood unashamed for Me. Now I will stand unashamed for them. I have proclaimed their victory and I will oversee it.

"The Birthing of Forerunners Who Will Run..."

"Multiplied grace is now flowing. Bound souls shall be set free. Captive hearts shall be delivered. The blinded by sin and iniquity shall be liberated from Hell's bondage as the revival of ingathering now springs forward.

"The synergized generation in sync with My angel armies and soaked in the presence of My Spirit will now leap forward into great revival. It will be a movement that moves – moves in power, moves with passion, moves in purity. Notable miracles will spring forth. They are leaping in your midst.

"The revival in the womb of My intercessors is now leaping. It is leaping from the womb of their travail. It is now time for the birthing of forerunners who will run. Leap into your destiny. Leap through the open door. Leap into your future." –Spoken by Apostle Tim Sheets

Tim Sheets
Tim Sheets Ministries | The Oasis, a CityGate Church

Dr. Tim Sheets is an apostle, pastor, and author based in southwestern Ohio. A graduate of Christ For the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas, he returned to Ohio in 1979 to pastor The Oasis, a CityGate Church, in Middletown, Ohio. The site is one of the largest in the Cincinnati-Dayton area and is host to many ministries/conferences. His vision is to raise up people who will authentically demonstrate the Church on the earth and passionately evangelize the world. 

His heart is for awakening and reformation in America. He has written three books, Armed and Battle ReadyBeing Led by the Spirit, and Heaven Made Real. Dr. Tim Sheets resides with his wife, Carol, in Lebanon, Ohio. They have two children and five grandchildren.

To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA