Wednesday, September 17, 2014

God's Time of Preparation and Purpose by Kathi Pelton

God's Time of Preparation and Purpose 

by Kathi Pelton

Identity Network

 
I have had a stirring in my spirit the past few months regarding the new season that the Body of Christ has entered. I keep hearing the words: "The old and the new are merging as one." As I was waiting on the Lord the morning of August 17th I heard him speak these words:
 
A Personal Word for God's People
 
"My people have entered into a time of great purpose and preparation. I am preparing My yielded ones to be a landing strip that receives all that I desire to bring forth in this strategic time in history. I am clearing the debris in order to make room for the things of Heaven to come to Earth. I am clearing both lives and land that were created to be green pastures in the days to come.
 
Disappointments and hope deferred have taken root, causing thorn bushes to overtake many who are called for such a time as this. I am removing the root of bitter disappointment in those who will respond to My invitation to restoration. I have sent My angels to usher you to the green pastures of My Spirit where you will be healed, nourished and restored."
 
A Corporate Word for Lands and Nations
 
The Lord says, "I am revealing and restoring ancient gates at this time.  These ancient gates have been long forgotten and forsaken but I am once again revealing them to those who have eyes to see what My Spirit is doing. I am sending My chosen ones to repair the ancient gates. Like in the days of Nehemiah, when the city walls were in disrepair, I am sending many to the lands where ancient gates are located. These are places where The King of Glory will appear in order to accomplish My end time purposes. These Heavenly gates have existed from the very beginning of time and the time of their opening is near. 
 
I have places throughout the Earth where I am opening up portals of Heavenly supply for the preparation of the Great Harvest that is coming soon. There are lands of promise and places of strategic purpose that I will lead both individuals and ministries to dwell in. I am preparing places that will be storehouses for My people at this time.
 
The ancient and the now are merging as one in this hour; the beginning and the end are intersecting. In the midst of violent times I am establishing peace and bringing forth peacemakers and peacekeepers. In the midst of drought I will pour out My latter rain."
 
The Lord says, "Even now I am recruiting those who are willing to leave all and follow where I will lead them. They will be sent to the ancient gates, the predestined cities where peace, purpose and praise will open the gates and restore the land. These sent ones will not fear the evil one, they will overcome him through their faith, their trust and their obedience to My voice. Faith's assurance will be their strength."
 
The Coming Harvest: A Word for the Body
 
A great harvest is coming to Earth and God is preparing both people and places. As the Lord has spoken, there will be storehouses established in this new season. I believe that these storehouses will be both small and large. Some will be in homes and on personal properties, while others will be in cities and on large property owned by Christian ministries and businessmen and women. There are workers, even now, being called to be a part of what the Lord is building in preparation at this time. I hear the Spirit speaking these words of encouragement:
 
"I, the Lord, will provide for all the work of preparation. I will bring wealth to the storehouses and to those who are called to be gatekeepers and those who are called to repair the walls. I will raise up those who have wealth to support those who are preparing the way and clearing the land for My great harvest. Do not miss the time of My invitation. Do not miss this time of great purpose and preparation. You are My chosen ones."
 
Submitted in love.
 
Kathi Pelton


Sign up to receive our daily articles and receive 
2 FREE MP3 Teaching Downloads
by Jeremy Lopez automatically.
 
(New Subscribers Only Please) 
 
*The Seeing Process of a Seer
*What Next God? Discouraged After Your Prophetic Word.
 A $20.00 Value
 
 
 
MP3 Teaching Download
By Jeremy Lopez
Price: $10.00
Sale! $6.99
Click HERE to order.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA