Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Keys of Strategy are Turning Concern to Confirm and He is the Key to Your Family by Lana Vawser

Keys of Strategy are Turning Concern to Confirm and He is the Key to Your Family by Lana Vawser


Dec. 23, 2015 Identity Network
This morning the Lord has been showing me keys of strategy that He is releasing through prayer. This is the second or third time this year that the Lord has shown me these keys and when I asked the Lord why He was showing me again, He began showing me many who were feeling "stuck."  They have tried "so many different avenues" and nothing has seemed to break open and highlight the way forward.


As the Lord was releasing these "keys of strategy" I saw many with a very shocked looked on their faces. It wasn't what they expected, and as the Lord handed them the key, He smiled and spoke, "This key is going to bring about a great REARRANGE, but keep moving forward, for the GREAT REARRANGE is moving you onto a NEW PAGE."


These keys of strategy even though they may not "look like" what you expected are actually going to lead you into a HUGE new beginning. They are actually unlocking the "shift of season."


The Lord then spoke again "I am going to turn CONCERN to CONFIRM. Where many are concerned about these keys of strategy because they are so "out of left field," I am going to begin bringing SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION.


Confirmation in a way that only "I" could confirm. These keys may not be what you expect, but they are going to RESURRECT things of old and IMPLEMENT things of the NEW. DOUBLE PORTION FOR YOU."


Trust Him with the key He has given you. Stay prayerful and watch and see the radical fun confirmation He is going to release to you to turn your CONCERN into CONFIRM.


I Am the Key for Your Family


In a vision I was walking past many houses and these houses were lit up with the glory of God. But as I walked past many of the houses, I could hear sobbing. A deep sobbing coming from inside the houses. Instantly, I knew that these houses represented families in the Kingdom. Many crying out for a "strategy" to bring healing, breakthrough, freedom and restoration to their families.


In this vision Jesus was standing next to me and with such sadness and tears in His eyes, He spoke, "Many families are feeling like they have been left in ruins by the enemy's schemes and the brokenness that he has brought upon them. 

I have heard EVERY PRAYER, I have CAUGHT EVERY tear and now I am coming to REPAIR, REBUILD and RESTORE TO BETTER THAN BEFORE. A divine TURNAROUND in family!" I could feel the heartache in His heart for the pain, sorrow, loss and betrayal many families have faced, but I could also feel the HOPE of what was to come.


Suddenly the Lord spoke words that He had spoken to me in my dream at the start of the week, again:


"I am MOVING IN as the KINSMAN REDEEMER."


I saw Him moving into houses that were crying out to Him for healing, for restoration, for deliverances, for freedom, for rebuilding and restoration.


As He moved through room after room, person after person, I saw Him pull out scrolls and they contained ALL THE PRAYERS PRAYED concerning families and family members.


Joy Will Return


He ministered individually and corporately in these houses. Leading many in prayers to forgive one another, removing trauma, imparting vision and hope for the future concerning the family unit through sharing the dreams in His heart for them. Some rooms, He moved into, He closed the door, and I could not see what He was doing, but I KNEW it was a deep, private, beautiful moment with many. 


That He was going into places in the heart that many within families were so afraid for other family members or anyone to see. As He walked out of one house the SOBBING turned to LOUD LAUGHTER. He turned and looked at me and with a smile and tears in His eyes, He began to share His heart.


"JOY will return to MANY homes again. LAUGHTER and HONOR is being restored. The time for UNPRECEDENTED MIRACLES in FAMILIES HAS ARRIVED."


"Next year 2016 will be a year of MANY PRODIGALS COMING HOME!!!


He then began to share with me how He is doing a deep work in families right now and it is going to hit a POINT OF ACCELERATION AND INCREASE next year. Next year will be a year of greater RESTORATION OF FAMILY!!! One of the waves of revival to be poured out across the earth is going to be released in unprecedented ways through the testimony of the restoration of the FAMILY UNITS."


Lana Vawser






MP3 Digital Download
By Katie Souza, JoAnn McFatter, Dutch Sheets,
Larry Randolph, Jeremy Lopez and Deborah Jones
Price: $110.00
Sale! $49.99
Click HERE to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA