Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Rabbi Tuly Weisz - Did I ever tell you the story behind Israel365?



Dear Friends,

I don’t know if I ever told you the story of how I came up with the idea behind Israel365. A few years ago, I began reading my Tanakh from beginning to end underlining and highlighting all the references to the Land of Israel. I still remember that I was just blown away with how frequently God lovingly describes His promised land.

A few weeks in, I came upon the verse in Deuteronomy 11:12 describing Israel as the place on earth God gazes upon “from the beginning of the year till the end.” It then hit me that there should be a way for people to follow in God’s divine footsteps by also looking towards the land of Israel each day of the year and I thought of a calendar called “Israel365”. That’s right, Israel365 was supposed to be a simple calendar!

That idea never materialized but clearly God had other plans for Israel365 that involved a website and an email newsletter, which thanks to His blessings, goes out to over 200,000 people every day. Nevertheless, I always loved the idea of having a calendar with photos of Israel so I could keep my eyes focused on the land of Israel every day of the year.

This year, we printed 1,000 Israel calendars and have exactly 60 left.

We don’t want these 60 calendars to sit in a box for the rest of 2016 when they can be hanging up in your home so we decided to give them out for free on our e-store. Buy anything in our e-store and the first 60 customers will get a free 2016 Israel Calendar.

There will certainly be ups and downs in the months ahead, but one thing will remain constant, God’s love for the Land of Israel and our love for the Land of Israel.

Thanks for listening to my story and I look forward to spending the rest of 2016 together, learning together, and connecting with Israel each and every day.

Shalom,

Rabbi Tuly Weisz
To stop receiving promotional content from Israel365, click here.
**Note: This will not unsubscribe you from our daily newsletter and you will continue to receive our inspiration in your inbox. 
Copyright © 2016 Israel365, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for daily Israel Scenes and Inspiration on our website,www.israel365.com.

Our mailing address is:
Israel365
34 Nahal Ein Gedi Apt #17
Beit Shemesh 9909875
Israel

Add us to your address book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA