Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Turkey, Hitler and Gog & Magog | Victor Mordechai ISRAEL TODAY

Turkey, Hitler and Gog & Magog

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 |  Victor Mordechai  ISRAEL TODAY
In biblical circles, some are suggesting that Turkey is Gog and Magog, the powerful army that invades Israel from the north in the last days.
The full article appears in the February 2016 issue of Israel Today Magazine.
CLICK HERE to read it all
Want more news from Israel?
Click Here to sign up for our FREE daily email updates from ISRAEL TODAY.

FEATURED LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE BOOK


Paperback $5.99  Kindle $1.99


My heart yearns for the glory of the Lord Jesus to be revealed in the earth, touching the hearts and souls of men, women and children in each and every nation. As we see the days become darker, we believe that the Lord God of Israel will show Himself strong, and prove that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, as He says He is. 

I wrote this book for you who also long to walk in strong faith, courage and commitment to the end, for whatever the Lord has planned and purposed for you and I. Together, as the Body of Christ, and the glorious Bride that we will become, we will one day see His Kingdom come, His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 

The Gospel, the Good News of salvation, will be declared, and that which is just and good will for all eternity overcome the evil one. I sincerely believe we are living in the end of days, as prophetic words have been rapidly fulfilled since the re-birth of Israel in 1948. 

Jesus Himself had said that when we see the fig tree budding, we know that the time is near. This book, my 10th published in the last three years (all between 2013-2015) and before my 61st birthday, is very special to me. I sense it is something the Lord put on my heart to do several months ago, giving it that “urgency of getting it done and out there” feel as I wrote. 

Originally these chapters were Now Think On This messages. It was amazing to me how many were done in September and October of 2015 alone, as the Holy Spirit would speak a word or sentence to me, and I would write soon after. I am truly grateful for His impartation, and acknowledge Jesus (Yeshua), my Lord and Savior, above all. The photos I have included in the book are primarily ones I took (exceptions noted), both to document history and to share another way the Lord also speaks to His Body. 

Capturing moments of the Holy Spirit action, especially in the two “fire” photos, were exciting. In both cases I wasn’t even aware of it until they were “developed”. I trust this book will both encourage you and cause you to re-commit yourself - to know the Lord’s will for your life, do all you can to allow Him to direct your steps, and be the light in these dark days we desperately need and have been called upon by the Lord to be. I am with you, arm in arm! 

Ahava (love in Hebrew) and shalom (peace), 

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA