Monday, April 11, 2016

What happens when an Orthodox Jew googles Daniel 9? - ONE FOR ISRAEL

ORTHODOX JEWISH MAN GOOGLES DANIEL 9
AND FINDS OUR WEBSITE... 
Eitan got this message (originally in Hebrew) from Lior a few days ago (which developed into a 1-2 hour conversation):

"Shalom Eitan!
I am a religious Jew, yet never really felt home at rabbinic Judaism because it seemed so superficial to me - does God really care if I do the Netilat Yadaym (symbolic washing of hands) before I eat bread? Or if I wear phylacteries or things like that? Why would He give us the Sabbath with so many weird rules such as not tearing toilet paper? It makes more sense that He would expect us to be good and that our hearts will be with Him. I don't think he really cares if I twist strips of leather on my arm with an amulet over it...

So, one day I randomly opened my Bible (Hebrew Scriptures) in Daniel chapter 9, and read about the "Anointed One". I was curious about who or what is it talking about, so I googled it and your website came up. 

From that point I read every possible article / video you have on your site and later also started reading the New Testament, and, it's just... 
WOW!! It spoke to me so deeply!! It's the real deal!! I agree with every single word that came out of Yeshua's mouth!! It's what I have been looking for all my life! 

However, I still have a few questions I would like to discuss with you..."

Please pray for Lior! We had a really great first discussion!


NEW PROMO VIDEO FOR 2016
You might also enjoy our latest "promo video" for Israel College of the Bible that we just made, explaining what happens at our campus... and inviting YOU to come and join us!
 


 VISIT US:  WWW.ONEFORISRAEL.ORG
 Like us on Facebook      Blue      View our videos on YouTube 
ONE FOR ISRAEL, 47 Pinkas david St. POB 13401, Netanya, 42138 Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA